Not working, no school, no homework (well maybe a little test prep but nothing big), no strict plans, except for the fun ones: hanging with friends, homemade cookies, Pinot Grigio, and a Dr. Who marathon, Whooo-hooo! Jealous?
To celebrate my free time I decided to take three minutes to create a bucket list. I’ve included everything that popped into my head (this list has not been edited - except for spellcheck). I’m certain I have much more to add but I put a time limit on it so as not to get too carried away. As you’ll soon see I better get into gear because I have a lot to do and can’t cross any of this stuff off my list yet.
Travel to the UK to climb castle ruins (done as a child but want to do it again)
Eat my way through Spain, France, Italy, and Greece
Go shopping in Singapore
Run a marathon at Disney World
Open a primary care clinic
Learn to play the Guitar so I can…
…be the lead singer in a jazz punk rock band (do those exist?)
Create a genre of music called jazz punk rock and call it jrunk
Play roller derby under the name Death by Chocolate
Run a cupcake truck
Turn my primary care clinic into a one-stop health food, café, healthcare center, WHAT?!
Expand my accessory line, SewChet (yeah, that’s right, because I sew and crochet, you know you love it!)
Write a graphic novel with my best friend/partner/love and do my own illustrations
Rent a Winnebago for a country-wide road trip and make a documentary of my adventure
Make a second attempt at an adventure book club
Sing for money at an NY subway station
Learn to juggle while reciting Shakespeare (long-time goal of mine, I’ve only made it through “To be or not to be…”)
Play Velma Kelly just once…Community theater look out!
Time out! Wish me luck (or give me money, hahaha).
Great list!
ReplyDeleteHey, what a coincidence: many of these things are on my bucket list too! Maybe we could do them together. ;)
ReplyDelete