Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bring it on streets of G-bury

My goal was to start out slow and jog for 20 minutes.  Somewhere between minutes 17 and 20 I got lost.  More like I wasn’t in the location I had intended to be.  It’s not that I’m directionally challenged (I’m not, thank you very much) I just don’t pay attention.  I daydream A LOT and forget to look at street names.  It also doesn’t help that I’m new to the neighborhood. 

So, I ended up jogging for 31 minutes instead of 20.  Seems like getting lost works for me.  In fact I think that will be my new lose weight/get in shape plan for 2012.  No more safe and boring treadmill or mapping out my jogs.  I will just head out blindly, have no regard for street signs and see where I end up.  This could either be brilliant or dangerous.  Brilliance and I are close friends and danger’s never held me back before.  Bring it on streets of G-bury.

No comments:

Post a Comment