What’s so bad about a piece of material that is both comforting and functional? One of my favorite things to do is to curl up on the couch with a good book and a cup of tea. I try to wrap myself up in a regular fleece throw, which is cozy enough until I need to flip a page in my book or reach for my steaming, aromatic cup of Earl Grey. Now what? Break the seal of warmth to free my upper extremities thereby letting in a rush of cold air? Come on, there’s got to be a better solution. Oh, wait, there is: a Snuggie™, aka “America’s favorite blanket with sleeves!”™ Any old standard square blanket just won’t do. I’d also like to mention that Snuggie™ has stepped up its game and now also offers an assortment of designs such as clouds for the airy, dreamy folks; peace symbols and psychedelic swirls for the hippies and trippies; skull and cross-bones for the hard core; and even monkeys (a personal fave)! Let’s not overlook the fact that the Snuggie™ has now incorporated diversity into its infomercials with a multiracial cast, take that Bedazzler™.
No comments:
Post a Comment