In case you were wondering, yes, I made it through another jam-packed semester of nursing school. So long Pathology Pharmacology, hello, Maternity and Pediatric nursing (YIKES!). I can't believe I'm already halfway through this program; it has been insane. I have to brag about maintaining a 4.0 GPA because I may not be able to say that after the next semester. There's so much to learn and the more I learn the more I realize there's so much I don't know and can't possibly remember in a short 15 months. I try to keep telling myself that tons of people take the NCLEX and pass it all the time so it's not that impossible. Still, I can't help but freak out a bit each time I see a multiple choice question, especially the new SATA (select all that apply) style questions. I will try my best not to stress out about it during my winter break. I have the next 4 weeks off (yeah, that's right, 4!) and plan to make the most of my time engaging in non-school-related activities. So, to my good friends out there: If we haven't hung out in a while, watch out because I will be blowing up your cellphone soon.
Here's a SATA for you:
If you were me and had the next four weeks off from school, what would you do next?
a) Make plans with friends
b) Open a bottle of pinot noir, curl up on the coach (with a snuggie) and watch movies
c) Buy a purse that's neither practical nor necessary but ultra cute and artsy and because you deserve it
d) Boogie woogie woogie 'til you just can't boogie no more
e) All of the above
I think you all can guess the answer.
Much Love Folks
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletepart "c" accomplished: http://tumblr.com/xyi12x8dkx
ReplyDelete